This is the privacy statement of Stichting Business Days Twente, hereinafter referred to as: Business Days Twente. Business Days Twente is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 41032215 and has its registered office at Drienerlolaan 5 (7522NB) in Enschede. This document describes how Business Days Twente handles the processing of your personal data. In processing your personal data, Business Days Twente will do its utmost to exercise the greatest possible care.
Obtaining personal data
If you use the services offered by Business Days Twente, you yourself provide Business Days Twente with a certain amount of personal information or personal data will be obtained from you within the context of the agreement. Personal data is understood to mean all data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Personal data categories
Business Days Twente processes the following categories of personal data:
- Contact and name and address details, including location details, telephone number, email address;
- Company information, including VAT number and Chamber of Commerce number;
- Financial details;
- Account details, including your encrypted password and user name;
- Other personal data that you provide.
Purpose of data processing
The personal data processed by Business Days Twente is used for the following purposes:
- to contact you in order to inform you about the services you have purchased and the way in which they are carried out;
- in order to carry out its services;
- to improve its services;
- to be able to process payments;
- in order to comply with legal obligations;
- to be able to make marketing and communications announcements, including improving the website by analysing visitor behaviour on the website;
- to exchange data with third parties for the purpose of providing its services, to the extent that this is necessary.
Grounds for processing
Personal data may only be processed on the basis of the following grounds: (i) legal obligation, (ii) fulfilment of the agreement, (iii) explicit permission obtained from those involved, and (iv) legitimate requirement. Personal data is processed when Business Days Twente provides its services. Business Days Twente only processes data that it deems necessary for (the improvement of) its services, and treats with due care the (personal) data it has collected about you and your use of these services. The legal grounds for processing this data is the agreement you enter into with Business Days Twente. Your personal data may also be processed by visiting the website www.businessdaystwente.nl provided you have given your consent.
Necessity of data processing
The processing of your personal data is necessary to enable us to provide the services we offer. The services provided by Business Days Twente cannot be fully carried out without the processing of your personal data. If your explicit permission is required for any specific purposes that concern your personal data, you will need to consent to this separately.
No automated decision-making is involved.
All personal data processed by Business Days Twente will be stored in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations. If a longer retention period is necessary on the grounds of legislation or regulations, the personal data will be stored for a longer period in accordance with these requirements. All (obtained) personal data will not be stored longer than strictly necessary.
Processing by third parties
Business Days Twente only shares personal data with third parties if this is strictly necessary for the fulfilment of an agreement and to comply with applicable laws and regulations. No personal data is ever sold. Business Days Twente may have a legal obligation to share personal data with third parties. If personal data is shared with third parties, processing agreements will be made for this. Personal data is shared with the following third parties:
- The Payment Provider, for the purpose of fulfilling an agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are financial data.
- The Bookkeeper, for the purpose of fulfilling an agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are contact and name and address details and financial data.
- Software suppliers, for the purpose of fulfilling the agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are contact and name and address details.
- Website manager, for the purpose of fulfilling the agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are contact and name and address details.
- Business partners, for the purpose of fulfilling the agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are the contact and name and address details and curriculum vitae.
- Contracted third parties, for the purpose of fulfilling the agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are contact and name and address details.
Security of personal data
Business Days Twente takes the security of your personal data very seriously and, taking into account development of technology, implementation costs, as well as the nature, scope, context and purpose of the processing and the risks to the rights and freedoms of individuals that vary in terms of the probability and severity levels, takes appropriate technical and organisational measures to assure a level of security appropriate to the risk entailed.
By using this website you are consenting to the disclaimer. Business Days Twente reserves the right to change the contents of its website and/or this disclaimer at any time without informing its clients and/or users of the website of such changes. The content of the website has been prepared with the utmost care, but may nevertheless contain inaccuracies or be incomplete. Business Days Twente accepts no liability whatsoever for any damage caused by or arising from the use of this website. The use of this website is entirely at the risk and expense of the user of the website. No rights can be derived from the content of the website. All texts on the website are protected by copyright and are the property of Business Days Twente, insofar as they do not belong to third parties.
Business Days Twente makes use of technical and functional cookies in order to optimise the website. Cookies are small text files that are sent during a visit to a website in order to make the user experience more efficient. Business Days Twente is allowed by law to store cookies on your device if these cookies are strictly necessary to be able to use the website. For any other type of cookies your consent is required. Business Days Twente advises you to accept cookies in order to ensure the user-friendliness of the website. Visitors to the website have a check-in option.
The cookies that Business Days Twente uses are functional cookies: these cookies enable the website to function properly. These cookies have no impact on personal privacy, so no consent needs to be requested and granted. For example, these cookies save your browser settings so that our website can be viewed in the best possible way, or to ensure that the website remains accessible (load-balancing) but also store cookies that make sure no other cookies are allowed to be placed (no-follow).
Use of social media
You can register for marketing emails via the website. When you register, Business Days Twente will ask for your permission to process your email address for the purpose of sending you marketing emails containing the latest information on products and services, special offers and marketing campaigns. You will only receive marketing emails once you have given your consent. Your consent also implies that you agree that Business Days Twente may personalise the content of marketing emails in line with your needs and interests based on any user profile that may have been created for you. Your permission to be sent marketing emails may be withdrawn by you at any time by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" button located at the end of the marketing email. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legitimacy of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
If you do not want websites to place cookies on the device that you are using to view the website, you can change your browser settings. Before a cookie is placed, you will receive a notification and will need to give your permission for the cookie to be placed. Failure to do so may result, for example, in the website not working properly. You can adjust the settings of your browser so that your browser rejects all cookies, including those from third parties. You can also delete cookies that have been placed. To do this, you must adjust the settings of your browser via preferences, and you can then adjust the privacy settings.
This privacy statement does not apply to third party websites that are accessible via links from this website. Business Days Twente cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. Business Days Twente recommends that you read the privacy statement of these websites before using them.
Right of data subjects
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- Right of inspection: As a data subject, you have the right to be informed about whether or not your personal data is being processed and, if so, to review the processing of your personal data.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to have incorrect data rectified or changed.
- Right to erasure of data: Without any delay within reason, a data subject has the right to have personal data concerning them deleted.
- Right to restriction of processing: As a data subject, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. To do this, please contact Business Days Twente.
- Right to data portability: A data subject has the right to obtain the personal data relating to them which they have provided to Business Days Twente, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, with a view to possibly transferring this personal data to a third party. A data subject can also instruct Business Days Twente to transfer this data directly to a third party.
- Right to object: The data subject is entitled at any time to object on the grounds relating to their particular situation to the processing of personal data concerning them, including profiling carried out on the basis of those provisions. Business Days Twente shall cease the processing of personal data unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for doing so which override the interests, freedoms and rights of the data subject which relate to the execution of, filing of or substantiation of a legal claim.
If you have a complaint about the way Business Days Twente handles your personal data, or wish to exercise one of the aforementioned rights, you can contact us via the website or by email at [email protected]. In order to be sure that you wish to exercise your rights, Business Days Twente kindly requests you to send a copy of your identity document. Please make sure that your passport photo and MRZ (strip with numbers at the bottom) are blacked out for the protection of your privacy. Business Days Twente will respond to your request as soon as possible, but no later than within 4 weeks. You can also file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This is the authorised enforcement agency. You can contact this body via this link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
Changes to the privacy statement
Business Days Twente may amend the privacy statement at any time. The most up-to-date version is published on the website. Therefore, always keep an eye on the website for the most recent version. If the new privacy statement has consequences for the way in which Business Days Twente already processes data collected about you, then Business Days Twente will inform you of this by email.
This version was last modified on 20 October 2021.